Sunday, April 18, 2010

Coffee Pot

I need a coffee pot. A BIG (1l. or even bigger) coffee cum tea pot.
To buy such in Singapore seem to be an impossible task. Oh well unless one's willing to spend 150 to even 2600 bucks for such, well I need something for earthlings. Something that cost as much as...coffee pot O.o and in case I break it one day, I wouldn't want to do a funeral for a broken coffee pot later. I'm not rich enough to drink daily coffee luwak either.duh!!
Well, we went to Ikea searching for that magical pot and came back with a new... coffee table, jar of herrings, two packs of chewy "cable" candies, Swedish crackers, towel (color creme), bathroom mirror, two bathroom rugs and super soft and nice white rug for 'da bedroom.
Yup..no coffee pot.
There was one, big enough too. Just that pot was like definition of "ugly" and "useless", only 20 bucks but even if I could get it for free, I can't really imagine using it for a coffee or tea, this "pot" somehow brings to my mind some other pot used in hospitals...ahem well go figure.





And I need something so complex... like this:

                                          
 
                                                                                             or like this:







or like this even.. sighs

1 comment:

hannahbanana said...

i like the 3rd one ....

Post a Comment