Monday, April 11, 2011

I can.

I'm working on it.
It will take some time yet.
I will finish it, even if later, I'll call this "Papples and T(h)ree"


I will work hard.
I will create.
I will create way more.
I will buy laptop.
I will buy a professional camera.
I'll take all what's mine.
I will be giving back.
I won't be unhappy.
I will share some love.
I promise I will sell.
I will share.
I won't be falling sick.
I will stay in touch with friends and family.
I'll be weird.
I'll work out.
I'll be more sensitive.
I'll be angry less often.
I'll be me.

This is not a bucket list.
This is called COMEBACK.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. love it! :P

The Famous Blue Coat said...

what? this work here or text like from bucket list (which is not)?
cause u know i'm gonna change it like many times yet.. ahah jk

Post a Comment