Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fire, love and earthquake

I killed at least four texts already..this is my 5th attempt...
This is haunting me since yesterday...
"I tied myself with wire
To let the horses roam free
Playing with the fire
Until the fire played with me"


I could easily dedicate this to someone out there, but at this very moment I think I can relate this to my very own life.
.............................................................................

It was yesterday.
And today... Today I woke up to a very beautiful day. Simply. Without a warning, I had a beautiful child like dream. I don't remember having such beautiful dreams before...Well, I never had such beautiful dreams.
Strange.
Divine intervention maybe, maybe I didn't deserve all this what's happening to me lately or maybe i did, and today is like some sort of retribution package ...and now I wonder what is gonna happen next.

Earthquake struck Indonesia, and Singapore turned into a wobbly boat, it's a second time and now I was scared, it's definitely getting worse. This time it was hard to stop nausea, air was vibrating and floor turned into waving carpet... now to imagine how it was in Padang. Nothing serious in Singapore, we had a few minutes of spooks but there in Padang at least 200 people were killed* and thousands more trapped underneath the rubble... Every time earth tremble under my feet I think of those close to epicenter...
I'll stop here for tonight, I think getting personal now would be of a bad taste.
good night.

*more than 1,000 feared dead (1 am local time)



2 comments:

jenny said...

well, horrible things can happen anytime beyond our expectations...

Yemanja said...

This is a beautiful post... *SMILES*

Post a Comment