Tuesday, September 29, 2009

random ramblings RA-RA or "I don't feel like writing"

OK no F1 cause I'm too lazy, was cool was super hyper noisy and i liked.
Its over now, Singapore govs are sick to the head, they blocked track in case someone could peek for free, very noble..paranoid people.
That's all about F1. Next time I'm gonna pay for tickets (Economy fare-KLM) to Monaco to watch them for free while sippin' some good coffee or wine or both with someone, the best someone with initials LC cause safest :)).
(sentence removed by administrator)--{sounds cool}


And here's my phone..so go figure... I will change it one day I think...

2 comments:

hannahbanana said...

hahaha nokia not good..
i never wan nokia phone yo !!!

Anonymous said...

nokia good, i drop mine all the time

Post a Comment