Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wa Pei

So it's The End. The end of 2009.
Christmas was almost on a "sleep over" mode. Yeah I prepared dinner and eve's supper. Plenty of food. A bottle of wine.
Greetings. One email from Eilla, 3 or four sms' in a "forward" style of greetings (including such: "Merry christmas da!", nothing in reply to my greetings I sent, in a form of sms or email. Neat. A record I'd say. Phone didn't ring even once. Got used to it, its kind of silent for months here.


Someone said I earned it. Maybe.
...maybe because of the silence on my side...but then again...friends... "friends"...

Short conversation on the phone with my mum on the Christmas eve, ended in tears, its really hard to listen to your mother's cry, specially on evening like this.
I'm here. Land without seasons, land with no mercy. Sell, buy, look good be happy. Monoculture to the max, monoculture squared. iPhone-ized, Lambo-ized reality.

(silly beetle hitting its tiny head on the monitor.Disturbing.Poor creature.)
I'm the screen.
I feel sad.
Alone.

The next days.
Very slowly coming back to reality, shadows of a plastic Christmas trees. Old woman (waitress) said I look like Richard Clayderman, she said that like some sort of an insult.
After accepting my order, she twisted swiftly on her feet and from a distance she announced with angry (serious!) face expression: "and you look like Richard Clayderman hor!"... like I did something to her, i had to check who's that guy later... oh god! o.o
Enough you have slightly longer hair.
Its obsolete anyway, because today I just cut my hair short, its neat i like it. Was fast and painless and stylist chick almost raped me washing my hair..I was praying she'd never stop..that was the best massage of my head I ever had in my life. Orgasmic and ended with breathed out whisper "so handshume" =.=" whatever it means I loved it. Only for that massage and shampooing of my hair I will go there again.
And Lily said that she's sweet, not ugly and better than stylist Buoei (Boey?..dang these Chinese names).
So yeah I will have better hair next year for sure :))

I'm tired, dear world I am so damn tired. I will slow down and close this circus for a bit. I need to hibernate. I will try to get up right after New Year's Eve, unless some unexpected circumstances ...

Happy New Year world, and thank you for stopping by in my private weird zone.
This shall be the last song (this year) in here... :)

   
  Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io 
           




11 comments:

mE ::: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mE ::: said...

nice hair cut Richard :P...
happy new year to you,, hope we have a better life in new year,,,
i like the song,, nice one Richard ^^

gambler said...

i googled Richard Clayderman and ....yea...that was such an insult!!!!
post your new haircut here and show the world (and that dumb old woman) you are not Richard Clayderman!!!!!!
do you know there are some salons have such kind of extra service? you might in that 'kind' of salon. 'so handshume' is kinda sigal..you should give her a wink ;)...

and i thought i did send you a happy new year sms...ur earsing me out...so mean...

Anonymous said...

LOL you dont know Richard Clyderman??? duh!

Prof. Blah (Bsc moliulogy Honor) said...

咪潛水!According to moliulogy, 「潛水」是用作形容一些人失蹤了一段長時間.
例句:這裡不容許潛水.NO DUCKING!
今日既潮語教室又告一段落喇, 下堂再見.
class dismiss.

坏学生 said...

我还在这里. (只有在沉默)
it's muliuOlogy.

Prof. Blah said...

hmmmph...i mean...ahhh.....well

...whatever,,,

in any case u should listen to me...

yup

j.... said...

well i guess i have nothing to say. whether you look good or not what matters most is the inner beauty.

you did me wrong for so many times. you refused to do what you had promised thats why i did not call you on your birthday.

yes, i am still angry until now. but i can continue being like this. i am struggling at the moment. i am 5 months pregnant now and will be seeing my doctor on tuesday for my scan.

take good care of yourself and do not be extra sensitive. you are as who you are. you do not have to chage because of the other ppl.

think my dear...

The Famous Blue Coat said...

Alright, now I just wonder, is it really comment to my blog entry, is it meant for me or for people reading this?
Lemme see...if I'm a stranger I could assume: owner of this blog, probably your husband, used you emotionally and sexually and left you pregnant on the way beating you from time to time, not to say about 'da whole bunch of promises and lies.
Dear Jenny, this is public blog, anyone can read it, as you probably realized its not only you reading and interacting with me here. We are friends, anyway we supposed to be, we never been an item, never slept, never kissed. I was tryin to help you supporting you emotionally, cause that's all I can and I'm able to do, but this is just too much, I guess you expecting too much. Rest I guess its a matter of email not comment. As for promised things, dude its about a phone call, and i probably couldn't call you. But just read your comment... do I have any chances for apology?

my Broca's area said...

when's your new entry? i can't wait to post a comment on your new post ....

Nadiana said...

Interesting blog. Happy New Year, hun!!!

Post a Comment