Wednesday, May 26, 2010

for lesie (Jill) :P

So..
hm
Well story is short, I'm not going back there 'cause I'm not. I left because I left, and I'm more than 100% sure you know why, because I'm sure you asked, so you don't have to ask me anymore. I won't tell you any different story. I'm sick of spineless Steve too. And i don't want to cause any problems either. No one miss me there anyway and even if so, you guys know where to find me. Yes I know you miss me :P I miss you too (a wee bit only).
To cheer you up here's a song for you and for rest of the girls from the harem you are in LOL, and yeah that's not for your gf, I can give her a big kick in the ass eventually and send to some work camp to let her taste a slavery. She's just a stupid ugly butch guy wannabe (not even guys are that lame). 
enjoy !

PS. hit on 480 to change to high quality sound, otherwise it sucks.





10 comments:

lesie wannabe said...

she sang awful in live

again lesie.....not said...

btw its a smart decision not going back to the sex dungeon, the evil headmaster is waiting for lil boobie's back ..dont fall to the trap

The Famous Blue Coat said...

"sex dungeon" O.o you are crazy for real >_<" evil headmaster lol is pretty much interested ONLY (thanks god) in virgin (and i mean it) VIRGIN backsides of females (very super young the best, 20's already too old) and he hates me secretly. And you completely got no idea what you talking about, sighs. =.="

The Famous Blue Coat said...

and I don't care how she sings pfffffffft, it's not a secret - this isn't my kind of music. like duh!

The Famous Blue Coat said...

Ok apologies to Jill, fine, your gf is not a butch, but she acts like one. whatever I know you like boys anyways, liar.

L said...

@the famouse blue coat, Bleh to you! :) hihi

The Famous Blue Coat said...

its "famous" and I know that for real you like boys more, specially ME =} so blah back to you. LOL

ABCDEFGHIJK_MNOPQRSTUVWXYZ said...

hmmmmph...ar....erm...i thought u told me u are a virgin!!

i have so got idea what i was talking about..
that 'evil-headmaster-chasing-boobies'scene is gonna to be in my book!

The Famous Blue Coat said...

a book? what book =,.="

"The L word" said...

Hey you! what happened to you! :) we were just talking about you Milo and I. We were curious what you been up too.. and why are u closing your blog without letting us know??? how could u... :(

Post a Comment