Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Swallowtail Butterfly

Long time ago I've seen a movie. I can't explain why but this movie seem to have some weird impact on my life.
It's in me all this while and never goes away. 
It's not a masterpiece of its kind even. But this movie changed something in me and till now I can't explain why and how. 
Maybe you don't know but I still love Swallowtail butterfly. 
...and i still like the movie "Swallowtail butterfly"
 

Once upon a time, when the yen was the most powerful force in the world, the city overflowed with immigrants, like a gold rush boom town. They came in search of yen, snatching up yen. And the immigrants called the city Yentown. But the Japanese hated that name. So they referred to those yen thieves as Yentowns. It's a bit puzzling, but "Yentown" meant both the city and the outcasts. If they worked hard, earned a pocketful of yen, and returned home, they were rich men. It sounds like a fairy tale, but it was a paradise of yen, "Yentown". 
And this is the story of Yentowns in Yentown.

oh as for this song, I think Andy Hui should sing it, 
he was one of the main actors in there... but oh well
and no I'm not gonna post here 燕尾蝶 by Shine cuz someone is gonna accuse me again of being a copycat:)
Enjoy if you like HK pop



 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this version better!

The Famous Blue Coat said...

wow...you commented to my blog ! O.o can I have an autograph? whoa ! WHOA!!
bows to da ground, thanks for comment in my humble blog dear VIP.
I promise I won't tell who you are.
but I'm not sure which version I like more i still think Andy Hui could sing it better.

Anonymous said...

COPYCAT!!
and its so not pop at all..pffffft

The Famous Blue Coat said...

it's not pop? Then what it is? Punk rock? Heavy metal? Indi? Classical? =,.='
and I'm not a copycat!!

Post a Comment