Friday, May 7, 2010

My CIGARO IS MUCH BIGGER than yours you chimp

OK I shouldn't do things of such kind here, I know it is just a blog and all and many people reading (yeah sure, many in this case means 3 persons every couple of weeks)..but I HAVE TO otherwise I am so going to explode, and this would be like when shit hits the fan.
Some dude with complexes pissed me off tho the max, I'm not getting into details, he's not gonna read this I'm afraid either. But at least i will have some wee satisfaction and I can vent this out safely into cyberspace.

So, dear low life drowned in complexes, this song is dedicated to you. Be proud and happy, SOAD is my favorite band, and this song is not really about you but tells so much about shit you dwell in.

NOTE: if you love Jason Bimber, bieber or whatever his name is, don't even click on play, if otherwise, click and make it super loud.




OK, on request, lyrics:
My cock is much bigger than yours,
My cock can walk right through the door
With a feeling so pure..
It's got you screaming back for more.

Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR
Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR

My shit stinks much better than yours,
My shit stinks right down through the floor.
With a feeling so pure,
It's got you coming back for more.


Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR
Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR


Can't you see that I love my cock?
Can't you see that you love my cock?
Can't you see that we love my cock?

We're the regulators that deregulate
We're the animators that deanimate
We're the propagators of all genocide
Burning through the world's resources, then we turn and hide

(...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was bored with first 52 second...

i dont know who 'Jason Bimber, bieber or whatever his name is' so i made it loud...i know i shouldnt listen to u... >_______<

Anonymous said...

Friday!!!
i asked u to have a nice friday...what did u do again

Anonymous said...

i thought i was the only one who didnt get the j bieber hype. i checked him out before. pitchy and screechy (eeww), thats what he is. system of a down is more to my liking. :)
hope all is well

The Famous Blue Coat said...

hope all is well? Yup, all is well, depends on who is asking ya knoe =.= (spies are everywhere). LOL

The Famous Blue Coat said...

can you guys be more original than that? "Anonymous" pffft, yeah well first 50 seconds that nothing much to be excited you know, but like seriously..you ever listen to me? LOL A JOKE.
and I was trying to have a nice Friday but ..life is brutal.

Post a Comment