Thursday, June 10, 2010

aww

I so like myself.
People want me to be their jester, toy boy and even "hacker", they always think 'bout themselves, but they see so little ME in all this. And i won, I was broken and sad and traumatized but now I feel OK.
I think I'm cool. I want ME to stay this way. 
I like myself.
I'm going to close this blog soon.
I have only two readers and I think we could as well communicate over coffee or sms.
I will start my new blog, if anyone else is interested in it, please let me know. No more beating 'round the bush.
It's time to be me.
Regards.
Robbie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi rob,

it has been quite few months since i last visited your blog. i hope you are fine.
i have not yet given birth but i expect to be induced next week if he still refuses to come out this week.
i still can not say whether i am fine or not. i can not deny it but i am still hurting deep inside of losing my brother. everytime i think of him and see his picture, i can not stop my tears from falling. it is hurting me still. i do not know what to do. i want to forget about his horrible death but i also refuse to erase him from my system. i still feel like i did not do anything good for him before he died. i kinda blame myself cos if i did not get myself pregnant, i might have seen him for the last time. but i guess it is too late for regrets. he was burried last 6th of june. as of now, i hate month of may. i hate violent movies that involves death caused by knives. i also hate eating grilled as it is his favourite thing to cook. whenever i am alone, i see his face teasing me and laughing at me. i missed his jokes, i missed his nags whenever i go out drinking. i missed playing basketball with him, i missed going somewhere with him. i missed him. i wish he is still alive....very painful...........

jenny

The Famous Blue Coat said...

Lets stick to email Jenny. I'll write. Hold in there and pop him out finally :) warmest hugs.

Anonymous said...

bie...:( no dun close the blog... sorry havent been reading ur blog for sometime...promise will read it from now on :D....
hugs n kisses from me 2 u

babyllyna...:)

Post a Comment