Friday, June 4, 2010

no peace entry

OMFG!!!!!
Ok people, I'm lost, I feel totally helpless right now. I can't believe I'm doing this. 
I'm explaining my entry...this is..ridiculous.
But you guys left me no choice.
My previous entry supposed to be sardonic as much as possible 
(I even thought its too blunt.),
sarcastic and insulting!!
Insulting those who spreading rumors.
Is that clear enough?
Instead I received messages and emails with... yet more ridiculous questions
and...
congratulations. O.O
FOR GOD'S SAKES PEOPLE! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!

For all dummies out there: 
I don't know Airi Taira personally.
I NEVER MET HER.
How on earth I could be possibly engaged to her!
!!! 



Is it clear enough now?
AND I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHO THE F*** IS DOING THIS!!!! 
I'm SICK OF YOU! WHOEVER YOU ARE.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

in my defence i was genuinely happy for you when i thought it was for real. : )

The Famous Blue Coat said...

haha whatever :P

Anonymous said...

i wasnt kidding, though we arent close ive always hoped for you to be truly happy inside.

ive always felt strong emotions from your words (not as in feelings towards) but emotions itself from the words you choose to say here. sometimes those words arent always a happy one. thats how i perceive it. so i sometimes hope ... well you'll always be okay anyway.

Post a Comment