Wednesday, June 2, 2010

RUMORS or I feel like a rock star! (RANT)

Man, I'm flattered, seriously, I didn't know I'm so popular!!
PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT ME O.O...From usual insulting rumors about me being gay or retarded and etc to some more detailed and way more interesting rumors about my humble person.
The point is they do talk lots, just how much of this all is true, hmm well that's a different story.
I supposed not to mention it here, but my friend insisted so yeah, well I'm writing.


I have some funny ambition of becoming a popular and maybe even famous writer. Well maybe one day, who knows. Famous like like my friend Paulo Coelho or even better(!) (whooosh! another nom nom for rumor feeders).
but this supposed to be about future, and there I am famous already and i didn't do anything to deserve this obvious bliss.
 So I'm guessing, maybe because I treasure my privacy, maybe I supposed to be more open - as in , you know, detailed reports of my daily routine or whatnot. Maybe.
I guess my construction is so not hype enough and I don't really know how to totally confess my every hour of life and its happenings. Specially to strangers.
So oh well you heard (already) "I'm moving to Hong Kong, I was seen with actress Airi Taira and we are engaged and probably we're getting married end of this year" so you ask "if I'm moving to Tokyo or to HK?" ...?

BEATS ME!
You already know more than I do. Why don't you analyze and ask yourself... you don't need me at all.


You will come back after couple of weeks or months to ask all these stupid questions, because you are my "friend". :)
So, my dear "friends" I want to dedicate a song for you, because you guys are awesome! 

ENJOY





Entry edited, again =.=~"