Monday, November 16, 2009

Autumn cold, day one.


It's late autumn.
Autumn, the time of "the end" the time of good byes. The time of depressions, flu, rainy days, windy cold nights. Between lazy Summer and confused Winter, season like a funeral between life and life after death, that is if you believe in it...
To me, this used to be the worst season of 'em all. Now. But now I lost all of the seasons, and suddenly I felt strangely inadequate without Autumn...without autumn music, moods, melancholy of this season,  coffee and wine evenings with friends at cafe, returns home in windy, rainy weather, flu, muddy paths, parks patinated with broken gold and reds, walk home which slowly melts into grayed dirty days...

Because there's obvious autumn around me and in me...in this "seasonless" Singapore. Because so many unhappy souls, broken hearts, rain inside me and you... I decided I'll make my own autumn in my blog, with my old friend of my depressions (specially these Autumn Depressions) Nick Cave. "Enjoy" day one and hold on to yourself. 



5 comments:

Luliana Jones said...

nice song,, are you the one i've been waiting for? :D

The Famous Blue Coat said...

omg im not death...neither woman

The Famous Blue Coat said...

plus this isn't 'bout song..a song is just an addition to..ehh..=.= nvm :((

mean girl call u name said...

i have my autumn here...and it's like... fuuuuu-fuuuuuu-fuuuuu now.

The Famous Blue Coat said...

envy you..I love cold howling wind :/

Post a Comment