Friday, November 20, 2009

OMG!! OML!!! STRANGE entry again

I don't understand people, no..wrong I have no social skills.Yup. I don't' have 'em.
I don't really know what should I ..know, what should I understand or how should i react or what should I say or ..and etc.
That's all.
Problems with communication..mebbe not ..dunno. whatever. what.
what?
what! 
Yup.
Today, today I am finally and officially tired of my Private Autumn. Went out for a dinner, we had..ehh crap I forgot what we had...wait lemme recall, oh right Japanese stuffs, I think I had garlic chicken , miso, salads , fruits, silver fish and hot sake, she had beef and similar stuffs. Then we went out to check TV sets. Nice, we checked and decided to get...an aircon. Yeah. We'll buy that aircon in the future. TV? what TV?
Later it was Japanese cafe (what else sighs), and I was enjoying super lovely coffee that had cost me...=.=" I think $3.80 or so. CHEAP anyway worth money. Rainy day, rainy night. Such a sorrow child I am...NOT!
I'm back to here again. Soon yet couple of days autumn will surrender to winter..and here in Singapore..nothing will change..nothing at all. How amazing =.=
Well I wanna be the first, and I'll say good bye to my private autumn. Bye., go away, hell ain't got no decent cafe in Singapore, so you are useless completely. Like paper shoes in rainy weather. Exactly.
 Time to explode. Time to ..raise hands ...yeah ya know how it goes already.
This scene setup i so BOHEMIAN, so drunk so ehh..NERDY i love it. I wanna get wasted same way like this dude Jason Donovan (guy playing with light switch and plastic cup), just i hope my "motor coordination" will be betta, dude shakes like with heavy parkinsons :)) (gawd he's so old O.o" she said, I agreed)..but heck who cares,
orgy people orgy,she doesn't love you? oh how sad, he left you cause he couldn't do better, she rejected you because you are just...and you you are jobless? and they dislike me because I didn't know?..aww OH MY LORD!...WHO CARES!!!! tears, laughter, soul is screaming, shouting ripping off da chest, baby wanna fly? Is there anyone else here who doesn't know? We're under fifteen feet of pure white snow....

GET UP AND LISTEN VERY VERY LOUD
...and I want you now...


6 comments:

Ting said...

i just watched paranormal activity...erm...cant sleep now....make sure i pee before i go to bed so that i wont wake up in the middle of the night...
0:46 - guy in green shirt- funny
and u know what? i dont understand right after paper shoes in bad weather...staying up late doesnt do me any good...

The Famous Blue Coat said...

yeah so i commented on this too..and what is that..a chatroom?

Bathwater said...

I really like your style.

The Famous Blue Coat said...

Hey, thanks :) crooked sentences, just like my thoughts, intimate though..glad you enjoy. Thank you :)

me said...

what's what is that?
i fall asleep when i was texting u... sounds ridiculous..huh? but its true...=.=
i really did fall asleep...
i have the same ending as yours...i didnt feel sad of seeing both of them died...
i dont know why...

Anonymous said...

hye bie....
i love that song....nice pick...:)
love ur blog too...hehehhe

Post a Comment