Wednesday, November 25, 2009

fake entry or 10 comm..hmph "A LISTING"

  1. I thought I found an entry. I was almost wrong, merely right, it wasn't an exit, a wardrobe door.
  2. At 11PM I ate one TimeOut and Boost candy bars and I felt good.
  3. Pressed virtual buttons in my phone to check how patient I am.
  4. I swallowed two pills, multivitamin and Pink Pill Of Bitter Taste.
  5. I did feel the taste of fever.
  6. Around 11:48PM I was thinking about my ex gf and the day she Found A Dog And It Was Nice (though it was smelly)
  7. About 12:03AM I was thinking about my old friend Jessie and his sudden disappearance from San Jose.
  8. At 12:05AM I was wondering if she ever gonna find a movie. She didn't.
  9. 48 minutes past midnight I was horny for about 50 seconds and then realized it is just a fever.
  10. 1:05AM I was wondering what am I thinking about. I realized I am wondering what I was thinking about, it was illuminating.

Yes I am sane, I have fever and aches here and there. 
I like my fever. 
I won't drink cough syrup I don't cough.
I like the idea of Strawberry Coughs marijuana and music of 60's. I really like my fever. 
I wonder am I gonna delete my latest entry (this you are reading) after this coma I'm in.
I wonder how this entry will taste without fever.
I will read. I promise. 
Please don't steal my images.
Thanks.










I CAN'T SLEEP NOW.

6 comments:

Not Anonymous said...

why you never sleep?

i didnt talk much today, not in a bad mood, dunno why, just dont feel like speaking,

oh, maybe i was in a bad mood, someone was really pissing me off...

so i manage not to talk for a freaking whole day,,,im so proud of myself =.=

The Famous Blue Coat said...

I sleep sometimes, when I sleep. And I seldom sleep when I'm not sleeping. but I'm not really proud of myself. At all.

mE ::: said...

he cant sleep bcoz of mE ^^

The Famous Blue Coat said...

you wish. :))

jenny said...

you can't sleep because of me?and i wish i am right..

no eye see said...

geeeeez....sigh