Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Highway

My eyes are still hazy, like...what the hell!?
(nothing is on my mind)
and can you see yourself as clear?
I remember the time I could recall everything,
but I can't recall what was it.
How could I forget.
My eyes are hazy, it's a fact.




I was yearning for something, all day. 
No idea what was it.
This is such a weird feeling.
Funny, I realized I yearned for something only now, and its already the day after.
I guess I got carried away.
I like possessive girls, or maybe it's that they like me, either way I feel good with it. 
Makes me feel at peace with everything and with everyone.
I guess I got carried away.


I think I lost my muse on the week's corner.
This probably happened while walking from Sunday to Tuesday, I didn't even notice I'm walking alone.
It's not a specially big loss, I can live with it.
But I'm not really sure I can find a way out.
Now I need a guide dog.
!

No comments:

Post a Comment