Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Eyes Wants to Sleep...

I want to share with you.
I'm listening to Jeff Buckley almost every day now, specially to this song.
On pictures, my favorite (used to be) town, Paris, I found there my favorite hangout Bistro at Place de La Bastille, my Street of Lonely Walks below Montmartre. Funny that, such weather brings me memories from Paris and my life there, not too happy time of my life. I miss these days. Days of alienation in France, now I'm alienated in Asia...like nothing much changed... funny.

no innuendos. Enjoy the song.
with love (again)
me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love paris too..guys there like asian girls...and they probably think all asian countries speak japanese...you can only hear konichiwa..
there was once we didnt take the metro and walked back to our hotel from opéra to république..
i would like to go there again

nice song

Post a Comment