Friday, January 22, 2010

A Puzzle or All Flowers In Time Bend Towards The Sun

Lilac wine is sweet and heady,
Wheres my love
Lilac wine, I feel unsteady,
Wheres my love

Listen to me, why is everything so hazy
Isn't that she, or am I just going crazy, dear

Lilac wine, I feel unready for my love
Feel unready, for my love.




 When at the end of a day, I lose myself waking up from this week of two days, when there's only Monday and Friday to think about, when at the end of the day I lose myself again, please don't leave here, even if you think its right and even if you don't really think, please don't leave me here alone in my head. Please.

5 comments:

nicole said...

you are always welcomed to come to my head to visit me...we are not that far

P.s: ur lucky..i dont even have chance to wake up

lovethesong said...

lilac wine is written by James Shelton in 1950 not NIna. Nina covered it in her album later. :)

The Famous Blue Coat said...

yes, well...
Thank you Nicole, but...are you sure its safe for me(you) to stay in your head? You'll wake up one day, I promise you.
Well this song, true its Shelton's, Simone is great tho, actually I'm listening lately to Jeff Buckley, heard his version of Lilac Wine and ..and then i decided to post Nina's version.
and yes its for you. :)

Anonymous said...

i dont know if its safe ..honestly i dont know where is safe..but who cares

The Famous Blue Coat said...

Because Nina's version has been removed from Youtube I changed to Jeff Buckley's stunning version of this song.

Post a Comment