Wednesday, January 27, 2010

such a paranoid nonsense


THIS SILENCE IS ALMOST PAINFUL, LONG HOURS OF WANDERING SLEEPLESS SILENCE.
I FEEL AWKWARD.
FOCUSING ON FAN'S HISS IS NOT HELPING.


"I FEEL TOTALLY MISPLACED AND I WANT TO RUN TO ANYWHERE POSSIBLE"

CAN I BORROW YOUR FEELINGS? EVEN FOR A NIGHT. PLEASE ALLOW ME...

Do you really think I'm being cryptic?
I feel almost roasted of this burning feeling of shame, feeling the chicken-like taste of disappointment with everyone and everything.
No analogies, plainly, guided missiles of data, served like a dinner at the hawker's or truckers bar.
Almost obnoxious, because I'm shy.
I miss the sound of whistling tea kettle, all I have now is the "automated water boiler". Silent plastic thermos
I'm so tired of this silence. 
I'm so tired of this noise that surrounds me with silence at night. 
For real I can't wake up from this day-night sleepwalking on the Moebius stripe of two dimensional time flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment