Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday's note.

 I didn't call even tho I promised to do so, I'm so really sorry I couldn't, really.

(I asked for permission to copy and paste and its edited to save you from nasty details):

xxx xxx: i am only a friend ur trying to help to feel better
xxx xxx: so in order to help u made promises that in the end u urself will say u did not mean it. u did it just to help...........

Robbie: who the fuck is gonna help me? huh
Robbie: you?
Robbie: your family ? father of your son?
Robbie: would you like to help me? COULD you? in any way?

xxx xxx: ur indeed an american
xxx xxx: thank u
Robbie: what a disgusting remark

Robbie: and i just wanted to know how are you ...jesus..really i had enough
 xxx xxx: oh huh really? i am so touched and i am guilty..i am sooo scared now
Robbie: i really had enough, all this week,
Robbie: month and all
Robbie: nvm
Robbie: forget it
 
xxx xxx: i speak my mind and if i have to say sorry i say it. i don't make excuses just to prove i am somebody...
Robbie: lol like am making excuses to prove anything, esp that I'm "somebody" when i know I'm nothing
Robbie: forget it, serious
Robbie: u are right, I should just stay away
xxx xxx: oh i forgot ur a great great guy so i guess everything u do and say is correct and reliable and always true..
xxx xxx: i did not know ur that complicated and pride is over flowing....no wonder ur left behind and got ditched and get nothing but broken heart and promises...should i say serve u right? well, no i am not as mean as somebody or anybody...just let us forget each other...i had too much of it..and when i say i get tired i really mean it
xxx xxx: bye
xxx xxx: if u want to paste me all over ur blog up to u..i dont care. paste it and be proud that there is someone who was once crazily in love with u but in the end u made her slap her own face....
Robbie: you never loved me
xxx xxx: yes i forgot that u like to judge people according to ur selfish ways so i wont react on u saying i wasn't in love with u

so..who's next?

Thursday, I wish it was the day of change, I'm tired of  being a punching bag, for last couple of weeks, I'm tired. 
Like i deserve all this.
People talk whatever they please, for whatever reasons. 
I don't want to listen anymore.

3 comments:

Emmanuelle said...

*sigh* Dude, I'm sorry for some remarks I made.

Anonymous said...

hey... that sounds like us...
ofcoz ...in an opposit way

Anonymous said...

i knew there is something wrong with the word 'opposit'
fine...i cant spell....big deal

Post a Comment