Tuesday, September 8, 2009

tick tock tick tock...

(...)What can I say? (I don't want to play) anymore
What can I say? I'm heading for the door

I so feel the time now, rushing through my veins. Tick tock tick tock tick tock.... Hahahah this reminded me about one noble owner of Patek Philippe heart. Ticking heart. I'm not scared of you anymore :P 
Called mum today, sighs. As if i had not enough problems...

People says that distant relationship is "no go", and it will never work...I found it's totally opposite. I can have ONLY distant relationship with my mother, close encounters ends in battles after barely one week. So, distant relationship sometimes is the only solution. Now I supposed to act as a mediator in family matters, O.o" NO FREAKIN WAY! 
Duh.
Michael Moore goes to my dusty "lame stuffs hole", man I thought you are seriously "da' man".

"Capitalism* is an evil, and you cannot regulate evil" hmph ok...And sun is hot and sky isn't really blue and small children are small and sour plum is sour... And maybe your next movie will teach us that poop is smelly and rain is usually wet falling from top to the ground not opposite and we have to hate our parents because they brought us to this world.

So what the hell is your problem now? I know t'was noble to say Bush is an asshole, USA sucks, war, poverty, "people are dying", health-care system sucks, people are gettin' guns too easily and killin' each other and old grannies are stupid, I agree with everything..its like..most of us do, right? But man there's soo many things to expose, so many things and happenings to investigate and you are colliding capitalism with democracy...O.o Wanna go back to school? wanna or not? say you want please. Please don't teach us what democracy is, we know more or less, really we know. If we don't know, we google. (I'm expecting Google will pay me for this) 
In political theory, democracy describes a small number of related forms of government and also a political philosophy. Even though there is no specific, universally accepted definition of 'democracy', there are two principles that any definition of democracy includes, equality and freedom.These principles are reflected by all citizens being equal before the law, and having equal access to power. Additionally, all citizens are able to enjoy legitimized freedoms and liberties, which are usually protected by a constitution.

But i wonder if you know that democracy is probably the worst political philosophy on this planet? But it is ONLY philosophy that could possibly work out without making everyone miserable, true too.  At least we know THERE'S No EXISTING AND WORKING PURE FORM OF DEMOCRACY, or that something is not working really democratic way..and we know that because of democracy itself. Too kinky to comprehend, I guess so. So, hmm PRUSA (Peoples Republic of United States of America), would you like that? Why do i feel you'd complain later about it...
COMRADES!!! MOORE FOR PRESIDENT!!! 

"You have to eliminate it and replace it with something that is good for all people and that something is democracy."
I wish I could see this "replacing" process, hmm are those replacement parts are..made in China or made in Russia? Lemme guess...

Phew I feel better now. That's all for now. cheers!
 *Capitalism typically refers to an economic and social system in which the means of production (also known as capital) are privately controlled; labor, goods and capital are traded in a market; profits are distributed to owners or invested in new technologies and industries; and wages are paid to labor.

5 comments:

anarchist said...

this is SPOOKY, i 'sent' you sms right after you have finished this. O.o"...
so what's this about? i lost my interests of reading when i saw the words like'capitalism', 'democracy','government' and such..i thought artists dont like politic and they care about the world...
and hey...how's your mommy!

u play me said...

wait ....the time showing here is wrong... -.-...ok ..nothing spooky

The Famous Blue Coat said...

nope, the time is correct, but its still not spooky. nenenenenene

The Famous Blue Coat said...

ok its not correct =.="

The Famous Blue Coat said...

no it is, i mean comment time is not correct, time of post is correct, its 14 minutes before sms.

Post a Comment