Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's just a question of time.

Stomach ache. Since yesterday.
I guess silence and blank entry would be the best.
I can't just leave it blank, hmm though I could.
XXXXX XXX XXXXXXXXXX XXX XX XXXXXXXXXXXX her XXX XXXXX XXXXX him.

"Its not to mess you up. Its just because xxxxx xxx xxxxx xx xxxx :)"
Since morning I'm listening to old "new wave"...love songs O.o. Damn.
There's something seriously wrong with me. When I was a kid i could tolerate only one or two songs by Depeche Mode...=.=" But this song now seem to be soooo soooooo PRETTY to me =}
I'm attaching extra version done by a-ha. for fun and karaoke :P
Enjoy dear reader.

PS.
Damn noises are back, auction of goods, three stages, 6 shouting assholes, I hope they gonna get deaf! Damn you.


News Flash: tomorrow Lily's receiving spanking new Singapore passport. It is a super giant step, you're hero! Congrats Lily!!!


To listen original by Depeche Mode..ask me for file or check this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAL6bdiCSvs

A-Ha:

6 comments:

nothing said...

do you think it is xxx to write xxxx xxxx? i xxxx xx xxxx what xxx are xxxxxxx xxxxx. if you can xxxxxx xx xxx what i am xxxxxx, you can have xxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxx

The Famous Blue Coat said...

O.o

nothing said...

i dont remember what i was trying to say...too many xxx :P

Dress Hater said...

I love this! I have the original 12 inch vinyl promo copy from D Mode if u want, unreleased and only 5 copies available. U knw where to find me ;)

The Famous Blue Coat said...

..interesting and tempting, and how about turntable, or we just do "vinyl watching"? :P I'd never guess you like DM... i n t e r e s t i n g \=}

Dress Hater said...

Its already been converted... tho u lose some of that wonderful audio integrity in the process. A lap top is way easier to transport than a turntable :P

Some time spent as a door bitch in my early years opened me eyes to wonderful 80s stuff. Helped too that i was left with a ton of vinyl, and many many promo copies... :D

Post a Comment