Sunday, September 6, 2009

merde..

I'm starting to have doubts, about everything and everyone. Paranoia...hello sister :P
I guess I'm gonna close and lock all doors again, for a while or two. It's not that is safe down here in my closet, it's probably more dangerous and destructive to dive into shadows, but I don't really know what to do now. I guess I'm scared. Chicken little, how suitable it is indeed. 
I'm tired its 4:40am, time to tuck in..waiting for hugs, guess I'm gonna hug the pillow (again) for a start. 
Good night :)


PS.

I am getting a new phone today..am I? hmm I should. The point is I don't really know which phone, which plan which... pffft blabber blah, opinion needed.O.o... help me someone?

PsPS.
NO MORE STOMACH ACHE! yeah man! Is it because I'm getting immune to stress or these week end - weekend emo rides? Yeah sure "immune to stress"...laughs... merde =.="

2 comments:

hannahbanana said...

u get a new phone today ? but u never reply my msg.. u crazy !!!!!

The Famous Blue Coat said...

there...
I just said im not getting it..maybe next Friday at Comex

Post a Comment