Monday, September 7, 2009

it doesn't matter

I heard that today, it was unusual 6 in the morning, after struggling for hours with confusion, I hear this:
(...)Though we may be the last in the world
       We feel like pioneers
       Telling hopes and fears
       To one another
     And oh what a feeling
       Inside of me
       It might last for an hour
       Wounds aren't healing
       Inside of me
       Though it feels good now
       I know it's only for now
       The feeling is intense
       You grip me with your eyes
       And then I realize
       It doesn't matter (...)
My night is over. Its time to close all, turn off machinery and lay down wasting another couple of hours. After that switching to I" don't give a damn mode", next short runs, town, lunch*, dinner, "conversations with 'artists' and such " in between and home landing at the end. Phone? What phone? What do i need a phone for anyway, not that I'd ever answer. =.=" pffft So for now I'm sticking to this old carcass of a phone called Nokia. That'll be all for now. Next mid-Monday (mournday, moanday?) entry about " I had planned..but didn't manage" or such.or maybe?..hell who knows maybe..

*  most probably I'm gonna skip lunch, yeah I know that you know that i will, fine =.= it doesn't matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment